A classic 21 inch open heart-shaped tribute design covered with mixed flowers arranged in clusters for a modern contemporary tribute, containing trachelium, dill, roses, bouvardia, freesia, lilies, anthurium and cymbidium orchids finishing with foliage.
Open Heart 'GREEN'
Caring for your tribute flowers:
1. Place in a cool area; Place your tribute flowers in a cool room or shaded area. Avoid direct air-conditioning, direct sunlight, extreme heat, dust and ripening fruit. All of these conditions may make your flowers wilt faster.
2. Add water daily; Add roughly 100 ml of water once daily by pouring it down the middle of your tribute into the base of the flowers. As long as you do it gently, the water will seep into the oasis that is holding the flowers in place.
3. Remove wilting petals; When a flower begins to wilt, remove the petals or the whole flower from the tribute. Flowers bloom and wilt at different times. Removing wilted flowers will help to avoid the spread of bacteria to the other flowers.
4. Mist flowers daily; Spray or spritz your tribute with clean tap water daily to give it additional hydration. Flowers can absorb water from places other than the base of its stems. To do this right, use a bottle with a fine mist setting and spray from 6 inches to 1 foot away from the flowers to ensure an even coverage.
5. Finally, after the funeral; If you want to keep the flowers longer than a couple of weeks, you can try pressing the flowers and then creating a keepsake. Flower petals can be used for decorating bookmarks, picture frames, jewllery boxes, candles etc or try drying them out and making your own potpourri.